Home Care is a range of supports provided by a caregiver to assist the client to live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own home.
Why It’s Good To Choose A Home Care Package?
There are many reasons why it’s better to choose a home care package rather than a nursing home etc. The three main ones are;
- May incur lower costs
- Receive equal to better care
- Will be more comfortable and content in own home
Who Do We Help
We help, but not limited to, people who;
- Are aging and needs assistance
- Need assistance to live independently
- Are coping with chronic health issues
- Are disabled clients
- Are suffering from memory loss, problem solving issues and other thinking abilities
- Someone who needs care to enhance the end of their life
- A family member/carer that needs a break
- Someone who is looking for a companion
What Is Included In a Home Care Package?
Care plans are made to suit you and your needs, however an example of a simple care plan can look like this;
Morning – Med prompt, prepare breakfast, personal care, companionship
Afternooon – Med prompt, prepare lunch, light housework, companionship
Evening – Med prompt, prepare dinner, assist in nightwear, companionship