Care In An Emergency
At Sandra Cooney’s Homecare we put Care into our selection process and ensure that we match the right carer for you or your family member’s needs. Once a carer has been selected for your family
The Right Information Saves Lives
In an emergency, knowing the medical history of a patient can be the difference of life and death.
We will ensure that all personal and medical information is available in a special pack, clearly marked to ensure that a right care and attention is administered.
Pfizer surveyed 1000 people nationally and found that:
- Over half of adult children knew their parents were on prescription medication but 77% did know know the name of the medicine.
- 1 in 5 did not know the name of their parents GP.
- 72% worry about their parents safety and security.
What Is A Personal Information Pack?
A green medi sticker is placed in a very visible location on the front door. This indicates to emergency services that there is a personal information package located in the fridge. It contains all personal information such as:
- Is the person an organ doner
- Who should be contacted in an emergency
- Medical Details